GIFTLY allows you to place a popup on your website which will help users gain "tiered" discount codes by performing certain actions. This will enable you to get more from your traffic and also increase sales because people will be more willing to buy with a higher discount code.
In the "Customize" section you will be able to do the following to your GIFTLY popup.
- Edit Business Name
- Add Twitter Account
- Add Mailchimp (Needs Mailchimp API Key & Mailchimp List ID)
- Place Popup on left or right side
- Ability to choose different avatars
- Add Popup Trigger Delay
- Add ClickSend (Needs ClickSend API Key, API Name, and Contact List ID)
- Enable or Disable Discount Tiers (via checkbox)
- Ability to change the color of text of your popup
- Enable or Disable the popup
Mailchimp API Key and ID
Please follow the directions below so you can get your "Mailchimp API Key and ID
In the "Discount Code" section you will be able to add 3 different coupon codes that your users can unlock by performing actions on your GIFTLY popup.
- Coupon code can give % off
- Coupon code can give $ off
YOU MUST CREATE ALL YOUR COUPON CODES IN SHOPIFY BEFORE ADDING THEM HERE
In the "Webhook" section you will be able to input any webhook URL to receive the same data that we would be sending Clicksend or Mailchimp, if you don't have an account.
In the "User Activity" section you will be able to see how many actions were performed on your GIFTLY popup.